How To Stop Feeling Like You Owe The World An Explanation
I am currently living in Vietnam. Due to the pandemic, I have temporarily moved back to study online and pursue a co-op internship. Being home is great, there is nothing beatable to urban Vietnamese food, weather, and convenience like I am living in. Despite the rainbows and unicorns the first stage of moving back is, I experience reverse culture shock when people in Vietnam gave me some sense of self-questioning, something that I had abandoned since I moved to the United States 8 years ago. They feel confused that I am a woman in tech. They feel weird that I prefer moving back home to Vietnam after finishing my studies in the States. They feel weird that I often praise the meaning of work and efficiency rather than glorifying busyness.
- Boost your self-confidence :
Walk straight, put your head tall, practice your best posture.
2. You should remember that you are the only person that decides your life.
3. You should communicate your inner feelings to someone. Sometimes, people don't judge you as much as you think they do.
4. Have a mindset upgrade as the following.
5. Use work as motivation and a mood booster rather than stress.
6. Remember that any types of hurdle are just the initiator for you to reach a higher momentum.